Our aim is to promote and protect the character and amenities of the area as well as harnessing support to protect and defend members from unfair or intrusive development. We provide a strong influential voice to resist unwarranted Council or development activities.
- 25th October: The old newsletters have been removed from the WURA page
- 25th October: The minutes of the AGM were added to the AGM page
- 25th October: Changes to the committee membership have been added to the Committee page
- 25th October: A couple of old pages have been removed as they are no longer useful: Rugby Football Union and Merton Council’s COVID information
- 15th September: September’s committee meeting summary has been uploaded
The Northwest Wimbledon Residents’ Association is run by a committee of local residents meeting quarterly to discuss issues affecting the area. NWWRA members are encouraged to contact the committee to have items added to the committee meeting agenda. We hold an annual meeting to which all residents are invited.
The Committee members are as follows :
Chair : Stuart Ross
Secretary : Bryan Mills
Treasurer : Garth Watkins
Committee and areas of responsibility :
James Neish, WURA
Jenny Mills, Membership
Nick Higgins, Prudential Bike Ride and Rugby Club
Vacancy, KCS and Police
Ralph Cake, Planning Support
Stewart Ferguson, Website and IT
Please get in touch with us through our Contact page.
The next quarterly committee meetings will be held on 1st December
Details of our last and next AGMs are on the AGMs page.